Kirkpatrick Oil Company is a growing Oklahoma City based energy company, seeking dynamic team players with excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills. A competitive compensation package along with our commitment to work/life balance makes Kirkpatrick Oil a great place to work and prosper.
Headquarters are in Oklahoma City with a field office in Hennessey, OK. Shaped by a combination of successful drilling and acquisition ventures, Kirkpatrick Oil Company takes pride in its history and looks forward to further growth and success.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and leave
- Employee and community activities
Listed below are the Company's current job openings and their locations.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking an Assistant Controller that is highly driven and detail-oriented with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Direct timely monthly financial closing process including reporting monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Manage company accounting functions for general ledger, revenue and joint interest, fixed assets, A/R and A/P.
- Analytical review and reporting of monthly operational results with cost/revenue comparisons and variance reporting.
- Develop/train accounting department resources.
- Coordinate forecasting and budgeting process for all entities.
- Prepare year-end work papers for preparation for annual tax returns.
- Provide accounting support for all operational groups.
- BBA in Accounting
- CPA a plus
- 7+ years of industry-related experience, including at least 2 years supervisory
- Strong technical, analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Exceptional work ethic, with high emphasis on quality work
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.