Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking a dependable, goal-driven Receptionist to maintain office operations by receiving and distributing communications, welcoming and directing visitors, and providing a variety of other clerical assistance as needed. The right candidate will provide important support to the office staff as well as present a professional face for the company. It is essential for the Receptionist to be reliable and punctual in order to maintain front desk operations during business hours.
Skills / Responsibilities:
· Polite phone etiquette on a multi-line phone system. Able to smoothly answer, direct, transfer and take accurate messages.
· Clear verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
· Excellent attention to detail, strong customer service orientation, ability to multi-task, and a professional personal presentation.
· Receive and sign for deliveries, sort and distribute incoming mail
· Apply postage on all outgoing mail and prepare certified and overnight packages
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Oversee the conference room calendar and Company directories
· Basic office/clerical tasks including filing, scanning, data entry and use of office equipment such as fax machine/copier/printer.
· Maintain breakroom/kitchen area and conference room, ensuring they are kept neat and orderly
· Professional business attire is required
· Other supportive tasks as needed.
Education / Qualifications: High school diploma required, Associates Degree preferred. Must have one to three years of experience in a reception position and love providing friendly helpful service. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, be a self-starter, and strive to create a friendly and successful work environment.
Click here to apply for the position of Receptionist at Kirkpatrick Oil Company.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is a growing Oklahoma City based energy company, seeking dynamic team players with excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills. A competitive compensation package along with our commitment to work/life balance makes Kirkpatrick Oil a great place to work and prosper.
Headquarters are in Oklahoma City with a field office in Hennessey, OK. Shaped by a combination of successful drilling and acquisition ventures, Kirkpatrick Oil Company takes pride in its history and looks forward to further growth and success.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and leave
- Employee and community activities
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.