Kirkpatrick Oil Company is a growing Oklahoma City based energy company, seeking dynamic team players with excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills. A competitive compensation package along with our commitment to work/life balance makes Kirkpatrick Oil a great place to work and prosper.
Headquarters are in Oklahoma City with a field office in Hennessey, OK. Shaped by a combination of successful drilling and acquisition ventures, Kirkpatrick Oil Company takes pride in its history and looks forward to further growth and success.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and leave
- Employee and community activities
Associate Land Tech
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking a full-time Associate Land Tech. This entry-level position provides support to the Land Staff in preparation of contracts, agreements, reports, exhibits, and other land-related documents. Assists in research projects as well as maintaining lease, well, and prospect records.
- Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge in Enertia Software Applications preferred
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage own time
- Must be proactive, focused, and able to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- 1-2 years industry experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED required; associate's degree or higher preferred
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.