Thank you for your interest in Kirkpatrick Oil Company. Listed below are current job openings and their locations.
Reporting Analyst - Oklahoma City
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking a Reporting Analyst to add to its team. This position requires 2-3 years relevant experience. With general guidance and coaching, the primary focus of this position is the design, creation and documentation of reports using a variety of reporting tools. The Reporting Analyst also supports corporate systems and participates in other projects as assigned.
Essential Functions include:
- Collaborate with end users to gather and analyze report requirements
- Create ad hoc and standard reports for different functional areas of the company using Microsoft SQL, SSRS, Excel and Access
- Leverage inquiry and report-writing features within Enertia
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of existing and delivered reports • Create detailed documentation outlining report criteria
- Provide timely and accurate support to the user community
- Protect corporate data assets and intellectual property
- Participate in critical system upgrades
- Serve as backup to the IT Administrator
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Prior experience with SQL and SSRS required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, certification from a technical school, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification in at least one area of technical expertise is preferred.
- Prior oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Prior experience with Enertia software preferred
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direct supervision; prioritize multiple objectives and initiatives; exercise independent judgment to obtain optimal results
- Written skills sufficient to accurately understand and produce documentation, reports, email and similar communication
- Verbal skills sufficient to accurately comprehend business process and client needs; ability to articulate concepts, issues, status and similar items verbally; ability to diplomatically address conflict and find common ground
To apply for this position, click here to complete our online Employment Application. Please attach your cover letter, resume, and references.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.