Kirkpatrick Oil Company is a growing Oklahoma City based energy company, seeking dynamic team players with excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills. A competitive compensation package along with our commitment to work/life balance makes Kirkpatrick Oil a great place to work and prosper.
Headquarters are in Oklahoma City with District Offices in Denver, CO and Midland, TX and a field office in Hennessey, OK. Shaped by a combination of successful drilling and acquisition ventures, Kirkpatrick Oil Company takes pride in its history and looks forward to further growth and success.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and leave
- Employee and community activities
Listed below are the Company's current job openings and their locations.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.
Kirkpatrick Oil Co. is seeking an entry level accountant to assist our CFO. The ideal candidate must possess solid analytical skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate who is seeking an entry level position.
Primary responsibilities include general accounting functions:
- Weekly processing of accounts payable for several small business entities
- Monthly preparation of financial statements for the small entities and several trusts
- Assist the property manager with administrative processing of invoices and payroll
- Assist the CFO with analysis projects, budget preparations, and projections
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
To apply, click here to complete our online application and attach your resume.