Kirkpatrick Oil Company is a growing Oklahoma City based energy company, seeking dynamic team players with excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills. A competitive compensation package along with our commitment to work/life balance makes Kirkpatrick Oil a great place to work and prosper.
Headquarters are in Oklahoma City with District Offices in Denver, CO and Midland, TX and a field office in Hennessey, OK. Shaped by a combination of successful drilling and acquisition ventures, Kirkpatrick Oil Company takes pride in its history and looks forward to further growth and success.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and leave
- Employee and community activities
Listed below are the Company's current job openings and their locations.
Reporting Analyst - Oklahoma City
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking a Reporting Analyst to add to its team. This position requires 2-3 years relevant experience. With general guidance and coaching, the primary focus of this position is the design, creation and documentation of reports using a variety of reporting tools. The Reporting Analyst also supports corporate systems and participates in other projects as assigned.
Essential Functions include:
- Collaborate with end users to gather and analyze report requirements
- Create ad hoc and standard reports for different functional areas of the company using Microsoft SQL, SSRS, Excel and Access
- Leverage inquiry and report-writing features within Enertia
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of existing and delivered reports • Create detailed documentation outlining report criteria
- Provide timely and accurate support to the user community
- Protect corporate data assets and intellectual property
- Participate in critical system upgrades
- Serve as backup to the IT Administrator
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Prior experience with SQL and SSRS required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, certification from a technical school, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification in at least one area of technical expertise is preferred.
- Prior oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Prior experience with Enertia software preferred
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direct supervision; prioritize multiple objectives and initiatives; exercise independent judgment to obtain optimal results
- Written skills sufficient to accurately understand and produce documentation, reports, email and similar communication
- Verbal skills sufficient to accurately comprehend business process and client needs; ability to articulate concepts, issues, status and similar items verbally; ability to diplomatically address conflict and find common ground
To apply for this position, click here to complete our online Employment Application. Please attach your cover letter, resume, and references.
Staff Accountant - Oklahoma City
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking an experienced accountant to add to its team. Ideal candidate must possess solid analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to changing environment with a growing company.
Primary responsibilities include general accounting functions, analysis and interpretation of financial data, reconciliations and cash management. Specifically, this position will be responsible for financials for several entities including management reports and cash flow statements, journal entries, roll forward statements, full cycle AP, bank wires, cash applications, AR including collections, reconciliations as well as assisting with daily banking transactions. Additional duties include assisting the Controller with projects such as internal controls, fixed assets and property tax.
- Time management skills are essential
- Must be able to prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and other departments
- Degreed accountant desired
- Minimum of 4 years accounting experience. Oil and gas experience with a small company preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Enertia experience a plus.
We offer an excellent benefit and salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. To apply for this position, click here to complete our online Employment Application. Please attach your cover letter, resume, and references.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.