Kirkpatrick Oil Company is a growing Oklahoma City based energy company, seeking dynamic team players with excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills. A competitive compensation package along with our commitment to work/life balance makes Kirkpatrick Oil a great place to work and prosper.
Headquarters are in Oklahoma City with District Offices in Denver, CO and Midland, TX and a field office in Hennessey, OK. Shaped by a combination of successful drilling and acquisition ventures, Kirkpatrick Oil Company takes pride in its history and looks forward to further growth and success.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company offers excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and leave
- Employee and community activities
Listed below are the Company's current job openings and their locations.
Kirkpatrick Oil Company is seeking an IT Administrator to add to it's team. Position reports to CFO.
- Direct the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware and software
- Develop and implement all IT policies/procedures, including architecture of systems, security, disaster recovery, purchasing and service provision
- Maintains databases including system security functions and systems documentation
- Develop, maintain and report on information technology budget
- Maintains high level of confidentiality in all aspects of job
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions; coordinate support with external vendors
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- 5 years’ related IT experience. Solid understanding of system administration tools process, procedures and controls
- Strong MS platform knowledge and skills
- Enertia Software experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL with proficiency in query writing preferred
- Ability to think/act strategically and proactively
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Interpersonal skills capable of cultivating/maintaining excellent working relationships with team members, peers, business users and external vendors
- On-call availability and some travel to district offices
We offer an excellent benefit and salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. To apply for this position, click here to complete our online Employment Application. Please attach your cover letter, resume, and references.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kirkpatrick Oil Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and expressly prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to every aspect of employment, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and disciplinary action.